Friday, April 11, 2008

What daddy doesn't know...




I hesitated to post this becasue some people (I won't mention names) may think that I am trying to make Andrew a little to girly. Ol' well- I will just start a saving account for his therapy now.

Allie loves, loves, loves princess'. She loves to dress up and dance and hide and yell at me to have a prince (Andrew) come save her. Her little friend Chloe is not that into the whole princess stuff yet so Allie found a new dress up partner. I helped her put the necklace on so she would not strangle him but she put the crown on all by herself. She wanted to put a dress on him, but I decided I should draw the line somewhere.



4 comments:

Liz said...

There's nothing wrong with making your little boy a prince! But I would probably stay away from the dresses too!

betty said...

He doesn't seem to mind...yet. Take lots of pictures to show him when he is 14 or 15.

Aunt Betty

Heidi Brunner said...

I agree with Betty - It'll give his future wife something to put in the wedding video. And if not, therapy isn't too expensive. :)
Hope to see you guys at the family reunion!

Teresa said...

look at teddy he tured out okay and he played "mommy" with his own doll and he wanted to wear girls bathing suits . . . i think that andrew will be okay! let allie have her fun!