Friday, April 18, 2008

Sale Sale Sale!

So usually I just post stuff about the kids, but I had to pass this along. My sister in law and I went over to the children's place the other day. Holy cow do they have tons of stuff on sale. We had a 20% off coupon and I ended up getting Andrew a pair of shoes for $4.99 and Allie a cute pair of slip ons for $3.99. They also had cute basic tees for the girls for $2.00 and a pair of pants for Andrew for church for $3.00. There was not a ton of baby stuff but lots of toddler and little girl and boy stuff. I totally stocked up on tees for Allie in bigger sizes. Hopefully they don't get lost when we move. (no, I have no idea where we are moving or when, but we can't stay at my mother in laws forever). Okay- thats it... happy shopping!

3 comments:

Liz said...

I went when they had all of their Easter stuff on sale for 30% off and then had a 20% off coupon too. It was great- although I was still kind of shocked when the total came up! I had to remind myself that we got a lot of stuff, so it was still a good deal.

Teresa said...

so when are we going shopping for you?? you always buy stuff for the kids and never you!

joni said...

I am not sure they make clothes big enough to fit me right now...