Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Boxes, Boxes Everywhere
So you know when you are getting married how you can get a detailed to-do list, even up to a year before you get married? Those stupid list tell you everything from when to book the church to when to start tanning before your wedding. I think that there needs to be one for moving too. My garage is filled to the brim with boxes and I have no idea when to actually start packing. Plus, as soon as I get some stuff in a box, Allie thinks it is funny to unpack everything or suddenly cries because she wants that exact item that I just put in the box. Never mind that it is our winter coats. She suddenly needs them now. And once I get them packed, where do i put them? I can't leave them stacked in a room because Allie just sees that as some fun steps to climb. The other day, I had some clothes bins stacked next to my sewing table and I left for I swear only 30 seconds and when I got back she was on top of the table. I am not sure when she turned into such a dear devil. Her poor little legs look like she was beaten they are covered with so many bruises and scratches. I think the weirdest thing she does it belly flop onto the floor for fun. She thinks it is hilarious and I think it looks painful. As long as she is happy I will let it go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment