Wednesday, April 18, 2007
COWWWWSSS!
Allie loves animals. When ever we go on a walk around the neighborhood, she knows exactly where every cat, dog and squirrel lives and points them out excitedly as we get close. If the animal is for some reason not there, she will continue to point to the spot she saw them last (like the cat on the porch) as if they are going to magically appear if she yells their name loud enough. She also knows exactly the point on the way to Aunt Betty's when you can start to see cows. She starts yelling as loud as she can and pointing out the window, "Cows, Cows, MOOOOOO!" This fun little practice has now expanded to the grocery store. Last night I ran in to get a few things and I was standing in the cheese isle when the kid starts yelling "Cows, Cows, Cows!" I had no idea what she was talking about and ignored her which only made her yell louder and practically jump out of my arms. It was only upon close observation that I realized that on one of the bags of cheese was a small cow in the corner with the brand name on it. Funny kid... at least I know she knows what a cow looks like and that she has excellent vision.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment