So for my inaugural post I will just tell you all about my fun life lately. For the past 5 weeks I have tested positive three times for strep throat. They finally got rid of it but now I have thrush (for those of you without kids, it is basically a yeast infection in your mouth) fun I know... and my jaw has decided to rebel and refuses to open more than half an inch. So I have been drinking propel through a straw and trying to eat bread every now and then. You would think I would be losing some serious weight, but you are wrong my friend. Propel must have more calories than I thought because nothing is fitting any looser! I may have to resort to actually working out...
On a brighter note... Aaron got into grad school at USC so we are moving! We are going to live in LA with his mom. (I heard that... it will only be for a year and his mom and I really get along. Plus LA is so expensive to live, so it is either live rent free or good bye dressing Allie in gymboree for a year!)
So that is really the reason for the blog. I figure it will be easier for everyone to keep up with what is going on with us since they will not see us all the time. Plus I just like the thought of everyone reading about me... I know, I know, you are just reading this to see what is going on with Allie...
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love it! You got your blog up! Sorry to hear about the thrush. That sucks! Can't wait for you to come visit me. Allie is getting so big!
Post a Comment