Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Blue Bells

Our little Allie is all grown up and hip checking girls. She was quite the talk of the sidelines after her game last week when she bulldozed a few girls and scored two goals. (BTW, no idea where she learned that) Next week we are busting out the video camera to catch it on tape. My friend Melissa and I are coaching and Allie was our inspiration for practice yesterday. We taught the girls how to stick their booties in the other teams face (putting their bodies between the defender and the ball). The girls even thought it was funny to shake their booty and do a little dance which I am sure will get us lots of sportsmanship points when they do that in a game. One thing I forgot about myself that I am rediscovering by coaching.... I am really competitive. :) We have heard through the grapevine that we are pretty 'intense' for coaches, but you can not deny our track record. We are undefeated! Woot!







2 comments:

Betty said...

Don't know where she got that? Yeah, right. Those other teams don't have a chance. You and Allie look great! Such fun family bonding.

Hillary Richards said...

Oh my gosh the last pic of you two is so adorable!!! You two are so alike. I miss you Joni