Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Transitions

Last weekend we took off for a few days and visited Aaron's mom. Although Andrew has not yet figured out how to get out of his crib, we thought that he would hate having to sleep in the play pen so we let him sleep in a regular bed. After several attempts to put him down for a nap and have him stay in bed, I finally just shut the door and walked away. About a half hour later I went to check on him to find this... I was not that concerned because I could hear him breathing, I just could not see him. After some investigating I found him.
Snug as a bug under the bed.

He not only finished his nap that way but took all his naps for the next two days in the same place.

1 comments:

Liz said...

That is hilarious!