1. The bed head (well, half bed head, half crusty hair from not taking a bath in two days- yeah, yeah- we've been busy)
2. The coordinating black shirt with brown pants. Classy, I know.
3. The best part, the awesome size too small sweat pants that only go down to mid calf. What can I say, the cold weather snuck up on me. The funny thing is that last night when I put these on him to go to bed I also put socks on, which made him jump up and run out of the room only to return with his shoes. He was pretty upset when I would not put them on.
My only defense is that it was a Sunday when I knew no one would see him. It is not like I am taking him out in public like this- although I have seen worse at Wal Mart- I'm not judging, I'm just sayin', I have definitely seen worse.

2 comments:
I love the look on his face. "What's wrong Mom? YOU'RE the one who dressed me like this! Why are you dissin' me?"
Does Andrew know the word "dis" yet? Cousin Jessica needs to teach it to him soon, I think.
At least he's got an awesome shirt!
Post a Comment