Thursday, September 17, 2009

Not sure if I want to continue with today

As I sit down to blog this morning I can tell it is going to be an interesting day. Andrew already spilled his V-8 splash juice on the beige carpet. Allie ran in saying, "mom, get the oxy clean! Andrew made a mess!" Then as Andrew was climbing over my bed to see me (as I was logging into this) he fell off the bed right smack onto the corner of the desk. (pictures of the huge developing bruise to be posted later) Screaming and whimpering can still be heard but luckily Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is drowning out most of it. So as I have a busy day planned, I am wondering what other disasters are waiting for me. I guess I will pack extra wipes, band aides and snacks just in case Andrew strikes again.


On another note, how is football season treating everyone? I was planning out our Saturday (because I am totally one of those people who likes to have everything planned) and our day is kind of engulfed with football games. Here is our day...

11:30- Allie's soccer game
12:30- USC game
2:00- Teddy's Rutgers game
3:00- BBQ at my aunts
4:00 BYU game
So if you wanted to do something with us on Saturday I hope it involves watching a game at our house!
And finally... Allie started preschool last week and loves it! We are actually doing a little co-op with a group of friends and it is my turn to teach next week. Yikes! I have the letter C so I think it will be okay. I mean, you can't really jack up the letter C can you?
Here are her first day of school pictures.
I told her she looked to serious so she gave me this face.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Allie looks so cute and grown up!! Hope things go better with Andrew the rest of the day! :)

Anonymous said...

At least you have Allie trained to "get the oxyclean!"...sounds to me like she is already a genius...who needs preschool!?

betty said...

Allie looks so like Teresa in that second picture! Miss seeing all of you!!