Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Let the games begin

I will admit that I was not very excited about going to a BBQ when the thermostat read 101 degrees at our house. But Aaron had to help set up and I signed up to bring dessert (Costco cookies- I had a $2 off coupon- thank you very much) so we headed out. It cooled down quite a bit (to 90 degrees- which is downright cold these days) and the kids had a blast so it was a good thing that we went and supported our ward.
Allie mastering the rope bridge.

Andrew joined in the tug of war. I knew when he grabbed on to the front of the rope there was potential for disaster...

And it happened... Luckily he had been so hot that this felt good! Dad had to give a little help with the sack race. He thought he had it down but...

As soon as Aaron let go, down Andrew went!

Allie had a bit more luck with her race...
She was just a blur going by!

3 comments:

betty said...

So cute!! They look hot. Hope you had a squirt bottle to keep them cool!

Cassie said...

Test 1...test 1...test 123

Lauri King said...

Hello!! Can you please update the blog ... I'm not sure what your kids look like in the last 2 weeks.