Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Stupid Tag thing...

I hate these things and have successfully ignored others peoples request/tags to do them, but what the heck... it is Jessica's birthday and she tagged me, so here we go...

Here are the rules:

1. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. DONE
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves. IN PROCESS
3. At the end, the player tags 5 others and posts their names. Then goes to their blog and posts them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and asks them to read your blog to find out the details. YEAH... NOT GONNA HAPPEN.... maybe

1. What I was doing 10 years ago:
1998- I was a junior in high school... so that means I was skinny since I was playing soccer everyday. if it was as hot then as it is today, I was probably as Shayna's house swimming and I think some where around there i had a crush on Teddy Swan.

2. Five things on my to do list today:
Let me look at my To Do list on the counter...
Sweep and mop...Yuck
Clean Bathroom...Double Yuck
Wash Bed Sheets... Not to bad
Go shopping for graduation Outfit... That's what I'm talking about!

3. If I were a billionaire I would:
Definitely hire a house cleaner (see above to do list), Hire a chef to help me make meals, hire a personal trainer to help me look fabulous and burn off the meals from said chef, and finally hire someone to clean up after my dog. (We don't have a dog yet, but when we get one, I don't want to deal with poop, or hair everywhere, or smelly wet dog)

4. Bad habits:
Drinking to much Pepsi... it is just so dang good!
not exercising enough... I am just to lazy
Not blogging enough!

5. Five places I've lived:
1.Templeton, CA
2.Provo, UT
3.Paso Robles, Ca
4.Los Angeles, Ca
5. Where ever Aaron gets a job!


6. Five jobs I've had:
File girl at Dr. Ebert's office
Sandwich/mojo maker at the market
Rec center at BYU- I basically bowled all morning
Research Assistant- the best student job ever, they even paid for me to fly out to Kentucky, super fun
The fair- I think I did a little of everything there; livestock, accounting, payroll, I even remember one summer Lauri and I having to shovel straw into pens because the maintenance people were going to slow...

All right, that is all... i will not tag anyone because I am sure everyone is just to lazy to do this, but if any of the girls from church (that's right Natalie, Stacie and Britney) feel the need to do this, go for it!

1 comments:

Jessica L said...

Thank you. Now after I go out to dinner tonight to my favorite Mexican restaurant and have some homemade chocolate cake, my birthday will be complete. :)

Now go and bug Lauri to do hers. :)