Aaron had his graduation on Friday. It was an all day affair with the big ceremony in the morning (which we did not get seats for and had to camp out on the grass and we could not hear anything) and his school ceremony in the afternoon. The kids did amazingly well considering they had to sit a lot and it was 90 degrees. Allie liked repeating the names of the people called as they received their diplomas and I am sure all the people around us appreciated it as well. In case you were wondering... Aaron's degree is a Master of Real Estate Development. He eventually wants to build houses but since the market is not great at the moment, he wants to get a job for a year or so before going out on his own. Here are some pictures from our fun day!
Of course Allie loved to wear the cap...

Us with the kids in front of Tommy Trojan

Andrew and Uncle Jon

Aunt Chris kept Allie occupied during the morning ceremony by making some origami birds and

an egg to put in the shrub.
The whole
Fam...
5 comments:
Congratulations Aaron! Joni, you look cute? Is that the new outfit you bought? It's not like I would know a new outfit on you vs. an old outfit, seeing as how I haven't seen you for a year. :)
By the way, Vivian loves your background on your blog. She keeps running over and yelling that she wants "to pet the balls!"
Why do I look cute with a ?? Shouldn't I look cute with an !?
I could not find a dress that would hide my tummy rolls so I just found a new skirt. Plus I am still trying to lose baby weight, so why buy a new dress that will hopefully be to big in a few months. Ahhh... the joys of having kids.
Also... I am glad Vivian likes my blog. It is nice to know that I appeal to the masses. Maybe she would not want to 'pet the balls' if she had a pet... how 'bout a deaf dog?
Congrats to Aaron! What a great accomplishment!
Wow, congratulations Aaron. You are a superstar!
Love your blog Joni, you are doing a fabulous job. The kids are getting cuter and cuter. Wish we could see them before they are all grown up, and this way we kinda can!
Yeah Aaron! Congratulations! Love the pictures and let me state.... Joni, your outfit is so cute!!!!! (Does the ! not the ? bring my up in the favorite cousin standings?)
Post a Comment