So here we are back in the normal daily world. It is kind of nice to have a schedule. And having Allie take three hour naps this week has not been to bad either. I have been
doing lots of packing and Allie has been 'helpful'. She put all her clean clothes away for me in the dirty clothes hamper, she emptied all her stuff animals from the toy box in her room and moved them to a pile in my room and she unwrapped a couple of rolls of wrapping paper so that they would be easier to pack. Just image, next time I move i will have two kids to help me!!
Also funny, we were on our way to Aunt Betty's on Wednesday and Allie was yelling from the back seat. I could not figure out if she was saying Daddy or Doggie, so I said, "Allie, are you saying daddy or doggie?" She looks at me and sighs and says in a little no it all voice, "Ruff, Ruff". As if I did not know that. Geeze....
Friday, May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment